Home, Interest

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Leaf color challenge

Hi there everyone and welcome back for another DRS designs Thursday challenge. The challenge this week is a color challenge.



These are great fall colors I cant wait to see all the great cards that you come up with.

My card is a study in a lot of new techniques that I have never used before and may not ever use again. 


Needles to say this is not my favorite card.

The background is a embossing folder that I rubbed ink from a stamp pad over before embossing. Really don't like this. 

The Open Leaf was colored with copic markers then it was cut with a oval die that had ink rubbed on the edge before cutting. not my favorite might look better with a different color on a different card.
After all this I just started adding layers trying to save this card but there was no hope.
Just goes to show you everyone has that card that goes no were and know matter what you do you just cant save it.

Join in this challenge and I hope you have better luck than I did.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: