Home, Interest

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Spooky Night

 Hi there everyone I hope your having a awesome day. My mojo has been off for awhile, taking care of a elderly  parent is very trying. I spend most of my free time at doctor offices and hospitals. I very glad to do this but it's not very inspiring to be creative. So this week I turned to U tube and I found some Stamscapes  videos I have love his work for years and I even took a class once many years ago. This is my take on his style.



I started by cutting my glossy card stock with a Spellbinder die then stamping The Raven image with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored the limb with Copic markers then it was time to lay down the background colors I used lots of green shades and finished with black. Then I used the Spook Tree Limb stamp and added some twigs around the edge. I used a white jell pen to to add some brightness to the image. The Run In Fear Halloween Greeting   was colored in the same way. On the green background card stock I stamped the Long Tall Wheat stamp and green ink.


This is what I used.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

1 comment:

Selena said...

This is spooky awesome!