Home, Interest

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Girly Rose Birthday Card

Good Morning everyone, today is my daughters birthday, she is a girly girl and has been all her life. Were I'm more of a tomboy. She keeps all the cards that I give her and her family. So I new that I want to make her a special birthday card, and it had to be girly. This one took a lot of trial and era. 




The stamp is a old PSX stamp. It was colored with Copic Markers. I used refills to color the seam binding. The background is a embossing folder, I added the half pearls at the cross points. And the edge was cut with a Spellbinder die. 

Well What do you think, is it girly? Let me know what you think.

The Copic's that I used.
R 81,83,85,89
YG 61,63,67
Refill RV10,02

Have a Wonderful day,

Janett


                 


I interned this card in a challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous 

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS Janett!! I just love the wavy border and the embossing with the pearls really make this elegant!! HUGS :)

Thanks for popping in to say hi!!

creative lady said...

Love your card, you have just inspired me to get my spellbinder die out to make a card. I love the edge, it is so delicate. Your coloring is beautiful too.

lost coast scrapper said...

Beautiful card, I love the design! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Beautifully designed! Wonderful coloring! Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Glenda said...

Such a beautiful design...love the edge! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Amber Milone said...

This is simply beautiful! I love the quilted look with the pearls and the lovely cut border on the card. Thanks for joining us at CHACB!

Unknown said...

What a sweet card. Love the design.
Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Pammejo said...

Fabulous Card, love all the layers and design... thanks for joining us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Craft Blog.

Gloria Stengel said...

Simply lovely! So clean and neat and just all over stunning work! Thanks for playing along at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!