Home, Interest

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pearls and Dandelion Puffs

Well once again it's raining but at least it is washing some of the pollen away and maybe I can breath again. The azalea are starting to bloom, I'll post some pictures as soon as it stops raining.



The card that I have today Features a new DRS designs stamp. The Dandelion Puff this is proving to be a very versatile stamp. I stamped the Dandelion Puff in black  then sponged Memento Cantaloupe ink on the puffs. Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink was used for the background.The Script Font Background   was stamped over the top and embossed in white embossing powder. I added a few dots of White Opal Liquid Pearls to the puffs. The background is my new favorite technique. I used Butter Cup Liquid Pearls and plastic wrap and blotted it on the paper, this was set aside to dry. Once dry I sponged on Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. Then Embossed in a embossing folder. I punched some black lace with a MS punch added the ribbon and bling.







Have a wonderful day

Janett

No comments: