Home, Interest

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Rainbow

Good morning my stamping friends. It has been a beautiful week here and I have been trying to get the yard work done for the up and coming Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday. My grand children are growing up so fast in know time there wont want to hunt Easter eggs. So i'm trying to enjoy every second.

Today is Thursday and you know that is Challenge time at DRS designs. The challenge this week is Hot Trends April Showers use something related to a rain shower. We should have plenty of that here today and my poor muscles will be happy to stay inside.



For the background I used the Raindrop Background and Summer sky ink. I colored the Umbrella with Copic markers and fussy cut, it is attached with pop dots.

For the greeting I heated embossed in white embossing powder the new Rainbow Greeting then I used water colors to paint the rainbow. Letting the colors blend together then cutting with a oval die.

Join in this fun challenge.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: