Home, Interest

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Angle Sympathy

Today I have two sympathy card to share with you. I find these are always good to have on hand, when I need one I don't feel like making them.

My first card.



I stamped the new Winged Angle and colored with Copic markers then fussy cut. I added a little glitter to her wings. The Angle By Your Side Greeting was stamped with coco ink and cut out with a rectangle die.




For the layers I use cream and ivory card stock, Lables 41 Decocorative Accents and Decocorative Elements. The background layer is embossed not cut. The other layers are attached with foam tape.

Copic colors: E 40,41,43,44,11,00  YR 24,00  R 0000,01  RV 10

Card two:


For this card I used the Another Angle Sympathy and coco ink. The card stock is white and cream For the layers I used the Scalloped Borders Two and added layers over embossed card stock. To finish the card I added the ribbon and the pearls. 

If you have any questions I will be glad to help. Thank You for visiting my blog.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett 

1 comment:

Nance said...

Lovely card and beautiful background frames! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge!