Home, Interest

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Button Challenge

Spring is so near the birds were singing this morning and the first of the daffodils have bloomed little spots of sunshine on a other wise gray morning. I am so ready for the warmth of spring and to start working in the garden.

Today the new challenge at DRS designs is buttons. This is a easy one, I hope all of you will join us.


I chose to make a very simple card for this challenge. I stamped the Irish Inventory with Memento Hunter Green then layered it with yellow and green card stock. For the printed background paper I used watercolor paper and the Celtic Knot that I embossed with white embossing powder. Thin using different shades of green and yellow I covered the paper. I was so happy the the final results I hated how much was covered. Adding another layer of green then a yellow card. To finish the card I added three buttons with yellow embroidery floss that I tied in knots. 

Please join us in the easy challenge.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: