Home, Interest

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Lighthouse Birthday

I'm back with a new DRS designs challenge this week the challenge is The Hole Thing ( Pierce, dies, punches).




I needed a birthday card for my son so I combined the two.

I started by stamping the Lighthouse then coloring with Copic's ( E,30,31,33,35) the Happy Birthday came from the Wherever You Go Birthday  I just inked up the Happy Birthday with Coco ink. For the background on the right panel I used the Birthday Multi Greeting for the left panel I used the Anchor masking then stamping the Sea Grass . All the panels were cut with dies that pierce. Knotted string and rhinestones complete the front.   


For the inside I used the Exceptional Year Greeting and the Sea Grass.



On the back I used the Sea Grass and the Share My Heart


I also used the Sea Grass on the corner of the envelope.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: