Home, Interest

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Stella Witch's Broom

Happy Autumn, I'm ready to see the leaves changing colors and to feel the air turn crisp.This is a favorite time of year. 




For my card today I stamped the Broomstick Stella Witch and colored her with Copic markers then I stamped the Butt Look Good Greeting. I cut a  circle with a large circle Spellbinder die the a smaller circle from lighter blue these were layered together then placed over Stella. Black and white twin was wrapped around the card. I stamped the cat from the Cat Spider Square  after fussy cutting I covered it with Dimensional Glue the black glitter.This was attached to a white circle and attached with a pop dot. All of this was attached to a white card.

I hope you will join in the challenge this week.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: