Home, Interest

Sunday, October 25, 2015

World Map


I am so excited about this new World Map background stamp, I have wanted a map stamp for a long time so I suggested to DRS designs and here it is. I can see it being used for so many different kinds of cards, guy cards, graduation, thank you and so many more. 




I stamped the World Map then used Prism Colored Pencils to add some color then wrinkled and added some Distress Ink. For the background I used the new Wood Grain Stamp and Rich Coco on Khaki card stock. I stamped the Vertical 2 Line Birthday in the Rich Coco I want it to look like someone was naughty and wood burned it into the table top. The Anchor was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. I add some twine with a knot and that finishes this card.


For the inside I used the Leave a Path Verse  it's one of my favorites I use it for graduation, birthday or inspiration cards. Then I over stamped part of the World Map. You will be able to get the new stamps next week.

Don't forget to join the challenge this week Falling For You.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: