Home, Interest

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Quilts and Coco

Good Day, I hope all of you had a fabulous Christmas, I know I did. I so enjoy watching the kids and grand kids opening presents and being so happy and grateful. One of my favorite things to do is cuddle up in a warm blanket with a cup of hot chocolate watch a great movie or read a good book. And I did just that as long as the air conditioner is on it's not to bad.


 

For my card I stamped and colored the Designer Quilt Square  then die cut and layer it onto the green card stock I stamped the once onto red cs and embossed it with white embossing powder. then a second time on to white cs I fussy cut and layered the red cup over the white. The new Warm thoughts greeting was stamped and layered onto green.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: