Home, Interest

Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Heart of Christmas

This has been the hottest Christmas season that we have had in a long time, it's seventy degrees and my early blooming azaleas are starting to bloom how crazy is that.



For this card I start with the background and cut the blue paper in half on an angle. For the top part I used the Interlocking Snow Background and used Versa Mark and stamped around the edge then embossed with silver embossing powder.for the bottom half I used a embossing folder. I covered the cut edge with the white die cut strip. I stamped the Baby Jesus heart with black ink so I could color it with Copic markers then I stamped the heart and star with Versa Mark and embossed it with silver. The greeting is the Jesus is the heart of Christmas .



DRS designs has added this new Jesus Heart Postage Frame so your envelope will match your card perfectly. I used silver ink. 


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: