Home, Interest

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Warm Hearts

Happy New Years


I hope you had the best night. And I pray this year will be better than the last.


I started my card by stamping the Penguin Snowball Blast covering it with a mask then cutting a mast for the mountains. I used Picked Raspberry Distress Ink.

Copics were used to color the rest of the image. On the Igloo I used some white Wink of Stella to tone down the blue. 

The mountains and snow areas I used a clear Spectrum Noir pen.



I really like the new half circle dies that everyone is using. I don't have one, so I put my own twist on this and created my one look. I used a straight stitch die to cut across the bottom then a circle die to cut the rest. 

I stamped the Snowy Days Frosty Nights Greeting in to parts. And cut out with a circle die. The Winter Wonder Words were stamped with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. To finish it off I added a little bling to the punched snowflakes.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: