Home, Interest

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Winter Delights

Hi all, i'm ready for some cold and snow. I am so done with this warm winter and these crazy storms I pray for all the people that lost there homes in the south.

As I was thinking of snow I made this winter card.



I started by stamping the Winter Wonder Words Background on white card stock with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. On a separate piece of card stock I used a edge die to cut the hill then I stamped the Simple Snowman  and colored him with Copic markers I covered him with a mask and stamped the Snow Background with the Peacock Feather Ink. Along the top edge I used glitter glue to add a frosty touch. These were mounted on brown card stock then a white card.


On the inside I stamped the Snowy Days Frosty Night in Coco Ink then stamped the Snow background over the top.


On the back I added the Snowman Especially for you and a strip with the snow background.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: