Home, Interest

Monday, May 1, 2017

OCS Guest Designer

Hi everyone, today I have some joyful news I have been chosen to be a guest designer for One Crazy Stamper Inc. they have some very cute fun stamps. The stamp that I used is called Blooming Friends.They are having a sketch challenge this month.

Here is the sketch.

                                  

And my card.


It was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers. For the die cut love I sponged some Distress Oxide Ink on white card stock then I die cut the Love and covered it with Versa Mark Ink and clear embossing powder. When I die cut the image I used the outside the box technique.

Join in the fun!

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

Supply's:

Copic ( E 30, 31, 33, 35, 41, 43, 51, 53, 55, 57, - B 51, 53, 55, 57 - W 3, 4, 6 - Y 11, 13, 17 - G 24 - BG 000, 10 - C 1- RV 10)

Distress Oxide - Broken China, Faded Jeans, Fossilized Amber

Versa Mark

Clear Embossing Powder

Memento Tuxedo Black

Spellbinder Perfect Layers

Sizzix Tim Holz Word Die Set Celebrate

No comments: