Home, Interest

Saturday, May 20, 2017

One Crazy Stamper

Hi all, I'm back today with my second card for One Crazy Stamper Inc. This is such a cut stamp it could be used for so many cards.



 I started by stamping the Puppy Wonder  with Memento Tuxedo Black and I colored it with Copic markers. Then I used a square die to cut out the image. I cut along the top of the puppy and flower with a Xacto Knife so I could slide a circle die behind the image.   ( Inside the Box Technique). Then I used fun foam to it would be raised up. For the background I sponged Distress Oxide ink on to whit card stock. I added pink card stock to a kraft card. And a strip with sequins and a twin bow.


And the challenge is anything goes.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

Supply's:

Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Spellbinder Dies
Distress Oxide ( Broken China, Wilted Violet, Worn Lipstick)

No comments: