Home, Interest

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

1 stamp 4 ways

Good Morning everyone. It such a beautiful morning, I’m loving these cool mornings. Today I am sharing a challenge a set for my self. One stamp used to make 4 different cards. Hope you enjoy thanks for looking.


The stamp is by Endless Designs (violets) I used Copic markers ( B32,B34,B24,B26,YG05,G07, Y13,Y17). Then I made frames to put in front of the image added the ribbon and bow.

On this card I used Copic markers in (BV000,BV13,BV04,Y13,Y17,YG05,G07) then I added mats behind the image.
After stamping and coloring the image, I cut it down and matted it on black the next layer was punched with a Martha Stewart punch, for the third layer I used a sheet of sticker paper and covered it in pink glitter them mounted it on the card
For this card I made a Side Step card.

No comments: