Home, Interest

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Snowman

Today was my birthday and it was the best. My sweet husband Johnny took me to Hobbly Lobby, Joanns and Michales. then Lunch at Red Lobster. It was just my kind of day.

The card I did today was for a challenge on Splitcoast. The image is from Darcie stamps. I stamped the snowman on white card stock, then I masked it and stamped the tree. They were colored with Copic markers, then I masked the tree and snowman and airbrushed the background. I used flower soft on the tree and fur of the snowman. I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder for the panel, then mounted it on bazzill ice blue cardstock.I punched a snowflake with my MS punch and added glitter.

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

oh girl we could hang together, all my fav stores and those biscuts at Red Lobster are to die for! Happy Birthday!!!! Love the card

Francie G. said...

Well, happy birthday! What a fabulous day you had! Love this sweet card. Glad to see someone is working on their Christmas Cards!