Home, Interest

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall Wreath

Good Friday morning. With all the rain we had this week I have been crafting up a storm. I Found this wreath on another blog and thought it was so cute, I just had to give it a try. I enjoyed making the rossets and they were very easy to make, then I added a bow and some premade fall leaves. Hope you enjoy. Have a great Friday.


  






To Make rosette
Cut two strips 1 ½ x 12 Inches from patterned paper. Score every ½ inch along the length of the strip fan fold. Attach the two strip together at the short end making 1one strip this 2inches long . Using a 1/8 hole punch, punch holes along the top edge ( if you own a crocodile punch you can punch through more layers at a time) there should be a hole in the top of each fold. Thread a string through the holes, tie tightly moving thread to center. Tape ends of paper together forming a ring. Punch a one inch circle from card stock . Punch small hole I center of circle. Pull ends of string through hole in circle then through button tie off trim ends. Arrange on a sheet of 12X12 card stock attach with foam tape.
 
For the small rosette I used two - 1” x 12” strips
 


No comments: