Home, Interest

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Scattered Hearts

I got to do a little shopping this week. I went to Michaels to spend a gift card. Then did have a lot that I wanted but I did find some pearlesent watercolors for less that $5.00. So I had to give them a try.



I started by stamping the Scattered Hearts with Brillance Graphite Black and embossing with clear embossing powder. I masked the image and stamped it a second time. I did not use water color paper so I didn't use a lot of water. I wanted it to have more demention so I colored some more and popped them up. I stamped and embossed the Love You More Greeting then did a wash across the top. For the background I did a wash of all the colors that I used in the hearts. When it was dry I stamped the Interlocking Heart Background with London Fog Mementos Ink. I used extra sticky tape across the bottom and added tiny silver beads.


Here a look at the new water colors. And my new Fiskars Precision Knife I have not used it a lot but so far I liking it a lot.

I hope you will be joining in the So Shapely challenge this week.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: