Home, Interest

Thursday, February 12, 2015

I'm so Lucky

I'm back with a new DRS designs challenge this week it's Office Supplies. Join in the fun to win a ten dollar store voucher. You get to pick what stamps that you want.


I started by stamping the Shamrock Circle. I used Copic markers to color the image and Spellbinder die to cut out the image with the image still in the die I sponge on Antique Linen Distress Ink. I used the circle cut from the center to stamp the Tiny St. Pats Day  then cut with a smaller circle die. The New Lucky To Have You Greeting was sponged while still in the die layered onto green card stock and a paper clip with ribbon was added to the corner.  Now for the background  I was watching Downton Abbey ( my favorite show) I noticed the men were wearing tweed and I thought that would make a great background for a Irish type card. So this is what I came up with. I used brown ink and the Lines O'Plenty Background stamping in different directions. Then I used the Splatter Background first green ink stamping off once then just randomly stamping the background I did the same thing using white ink.

Join us in the fun,until next time,

Janett

No comments: