Home, Interest

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Green Challenge

Hi all, I'm back with a new DRS designs challenge. This week the challenge is a color challenge.


      

These are perfect colors for a St Patrick card and that is just what I have for you today.



I stamped Everything Irish and colored with Copic markers after cutting with a die I kept it in the die and traced inside the die with a glue pen and then added  gold glitter. I use brushable glue to add gold glitter to the pot of gold.This was layered on a green die cut. I stamped the Shamrockin Day Greeting with peeled paint  and used the distress markers the color the clovers. I traced inside a die with a glue pen then added the gold glitter.



I used a little liquid applique on the mug. 


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

2 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous St Patty's Day card (can't believe it's around the corner). Love the suds on the beer - such a great detail. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

E. Marie said...

Very cute St. Patrick's Day card. Great way to use the dies to add an outline of glitter and the liquid applique on the mug really adds. Thank you for sharing in the Sparkle N Sprinkle February Creative Challenge.