Home, Interest

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Cardinal

Only Seven day until Christmas, I can’t believe how fast this month has went by. My granddaughter seventh birthday party was yesterday, then last night the whole family with on a hay ride to see Christmas lights, we had a great time. I love to spend time with the kids and grandkids.



Well moving on to the hobby that I love. The card that I want to share is this beautiful DRS designs Cardinal on Branch 856M, It was colored with copic markers and cut out with Spellbinder dies and layered onto green card. The strip across the middle was stamped using Four Flower Background 370m and I used Smooch for the berries and it was layered onto green card, the background was made using the Holly Background and colored with copic markers and I used Smooch on the berries. I did a running stitch up the middle of the red ribbon and gathered. All was attached to a green card.
 
Have a wonderful Day,

Merry Christmas,

Janett

No comments: