Home, Interest

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Penguin Snowball Blast

Good morning. Wow what a busy week this has been. The card that I’m sharing with you today is made with a very cute stamp Penguin Snowball Blast 966k and 4 in 1 snowflake, this stamp is so versatile. I stamped the Penguins on white card and colored with copic markers, then I add some glitter to the igloo. I cut out around the image and mounted it on a oval added some punched branches with a little flower soft. On a blue card I stamped the 4 in 1 snowflake with light blue chalk ink. And you have a cute quick card.


Don’t forget to join the challenge this week's it’s poka  dots, and you can win free stuff. How cool is that.

Have a great day,

Janett

2 comments:

Ellen Taylor said...

That is a pretty sweet card! Love penguins!TFS!

Beate said...

Adorable card!
Hugs and smiles