Home, Interest

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Nestie Friendly Frames

 
 
 
 
Good morning everyone, hope your having a wonderful day. We had a good time last night we went to the Christmas parade. The lights in town were beautiful. And the floats were all lit. It was cold, but a cup of hot chocolate really put me in the Christmas mood.



 
The card that I’m sharing is the new Nestie Friendly Frame 833L I stamped and embossed it in silver and cut out the center. On navy paper I embossed the Tree Line Border 981P and put it behind the frame, Then I embossed 839G Nestie Friendly Frame on navy paper and cut it out. I stamped and embossed Happy Birthday 250B this was added to the bottom of the card. I added a silver bow. And you have a very quick and easy winter birthday card.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

2 comments:

Karin said...

Love the embossing and the clean look of the white!

Glenda said...

Very classy looking! Well done!