Home, Interest

Thursday, January 5, 2012

DRS designs Challange #6

Hello everyone, I can’t tell you how exciting it is to see so many join the snowflake challenge last week. Congratulations to the winner.

This week the DRS designs challenge is the Spot light technique. This is my example.




 I used the Daisy Basket 671L for the main image, I did color the spot light, basket and the background with copic markers. I cut out with my circle spellbinder die and layered it on yellow card that was cut with the scalloped die all was layered onto brown card. I stamped the small 1 line Happy Birthday B250 cut it out and layered in on yellow card. I embossed the edge of the blue card with a cuttlebug embossing edge folder. All was attached to a white card.

I hope you will join the challenge, It’s so much fun to see everyone’s work.
 
Have a great day,

Janett

No comments: