Home, Interest

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Everthing Irish

Good morning everyone, today I wanted to share a little luck of the

Irish with you. My card today is a Telescoping card.



I used the spellbinder circle die and the lacey circle die.

From ivory card stock I cut 3 circles in different sizes. From green

card I cut 2 circles to mat behind the largest and the smallest circle.

On the smallest circle I stamped Swirly-Shamrocks in green ink.

Then use brown ink to stamp Irish-On-Greeting. Using Distress Ink


in Antique Linen, I sponged around the edges with the circle die 

still in place. Layered onto the green card that was cut with the

Lacey Circle. On the middle circle I stamped Everything-Irish, and

colored with copic markers, leaving the die in place I sponged the

edges. On the largest circle I stamped An-Irish-Blessing and

sponged the edges. This was layered onto a green circle cut with the

lacey circle die. Poke a hole in the bottom of the smallest circle, in

the top and bottom of the middle circle and the top of the largest

circle. Add brads.
 
All stamps are by DRS designs
 
 
 
 
 
Have a wonderful day,

Janett