Home, Interest

Friday, January 6, 2012

Organizing my Paper

Hello all my blogger friends, this is my last installment of organizing my stamp room. For my Christmas gift this year my wonderful son in law built me a rack to hold all my card stock I wanted one that would hold 8.5 x 11 and 12 x12 so I could sort by color. He did a wonderful job.

                                                               paper storage rack
                                                   
                                                          

                           This is my stamp cabinet my wonderful DH bought for me many years ago.



                                                          Storage and work area.



This is a stamp cabinet my brother built for me. It uses 16X20 Box Frame for the drawers


This is a ribbon storage rack the my son in law built for my Christmas gift 2010.


My new Grand Calibur that my sweet DH gave me for Christmas.
                                              And my work desk.

I'm done organizing and now I can get back to stamping. Thanks for looking.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Looks like you have a wonderful space with lots of great storage. Some handy people in your family. I especially love the paper storage tower!

Gretchen Wilson said...

Wow - to have all those cabinets, I would die to have them. I'm in mist of trying to get my basement back together so I can really start scrapping and stamping again.
Love it.