Home, Interest

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Challenge #12

Good Morning, it’s time for DRS designs Challenge #21 the theme is Sports. Let’s see what you can come up with.

For my card I used the Four Corners Sports Background 734G. It has all four images on one stamp. I inked each individual ball and stamped the panel. The panels were then mounted on black card and then on a gray card. I stamped the Happy Birthday and cut it out with a Spellbinder die, I kept the image in the die and sponged the center. It was mounted on to black card and mounted with foam tape.



I hope you join in the challenge. As I’m typing this I’m wishing for rain I can here the thunder in the distance. My little garden needs some rain so bad.



                                        DH and the giant rock that was dug from the garden.


Have a wonderful day'

Janett

No comments: