Home, Interest

Friday, May 4, 2012

Explosion Box Card


Wow! What a week it has been. I finely got some time to stamp on Friday, and I’m so happy with the way this turned out. It’s not a card. It’s a explosion box card. I hope you like it as much as I do.



I used a pattern for the explosion box and decorated it inside and out. First I cut white paper to layer on the bottom and sides. I used my airbrush and sprayed them with copic colors G28& B28. The edges were embossed with gold embossing powder, a DRS designs stamp Girl Swirl was stamped and embossed in gold. I stamped and embossed the butterflies on 65# Translucent Vellum Cover. I colored them with Twinkling H2o’s. I cut them out with scissors shaped the wings and used pop dot’s to attach the butterflies to the side panels.



The greeting  was stamped onto white card and layered onto purple. I taped it on three sides so a surprise could be tucked in the pocket.



The flower was cut out with a Spellbinder die from the 65# Vellum and I used the Twinkling H2o’s to add color.






Have a wonderful weekend,

Janett

No comments: