Home, Interest

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tri-Shutter Card


Hello everyone. Hope your week is going well. Today I want to share a mothers day card, to be honest most of the time I just buy mothers day cards. My mother left me over 20 years ago and I still miss her every day. But this year I wanted to make my mother in law a nice card she has always been so good to me.



The card I chose to make is a Tri -Shutter Card. I have been looking at these cards for a while, there is a very good tutorial on Split coast. I used a pale green for the card base and a light green floral as the first layer, I used a gold pen on each of the panels. The magnolia stamp is by PSX, and on mothers day is by DRS designs.



This card was a lot of fun, it did take some time to decide how I want the lay out to be. But I’m happy with my first try. Let me know what you think, and if you have tried the Tri-Shutter Card.

And I have some more news the Explosion Box Card was chosen as a weekly favorite on Split coast Stampers. This was very exciting, I was very honored.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett


No comments: