Home, Interest

Saturday, August 18, 2012

All White Christmas Card


Well, this is a first for me a all white card, I have been seeing these around a lot but I have never tried to make one it was a lot harder that I first thought it would be. I used Cuttlebug embossing folders Snowflakes and Swiss Dots the Tree is by Sizzix and the reindeer die is by Quickuts. I added a few rhinestones to the snowflakes and ribbon. Thanks for looking.

I'm entering this card in the all white challenge at Joann's Garden.


Have a wonderful weekend,

Janett

4 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

How beautiful...I love your leaping reindeer!

Selma said...

Your card is beautiful Janett. Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens this week.

Joan Fricker said...

Janett, I love your card. Great job!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joans Gardens for our weekly challege.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Rita said...

What a fabulous card. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx