Home, Interest

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Christmas French Horn

I hope your all enjoying your weekend. Today the card I have to share with you features the new DRS designs Christmas French Horn and the Small Merry Christmas Greeting.

It was stamped with black ink, and I used Copics to color the image. A embossing folder was used for the border. The embossing folder is by Sizzix.



DRS designs is sponsoring the challenge at Stamping Sister in Christ.

The inspirational verse is

John 14:1-6 "Do not let your heart be troubled;believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father'S house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am , there you may be also. And you know the way where I am going."


The challenge is to create a card that says home.

DRS designs will be giving away a $10.00 store voucher.




Have a wonderful day,

Janett

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a great take on this technique! I love the single blossom on the top panel!! A beautiful birthday greeting!