Home, Interest

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Camo Coupon

Hi all, I have something different for you today. It's a card topper, I need it for my grandson's stocking. He has been wanting his Puppa  to take him target shooting for sometime, this is just a little something to let him know that Puppa has not forgotten.

On the front I stamped the Squirrel with Acorn and colored it with Copics. Then I stamped the Silhouette Background Tree behind it, using the masking technique.





On the other side I stamped part of the Star Coupon. Then I wanted a camo look around the outside edge so I used part of Silhouette Background Tree stamp and Brilliance ink in Coffee Been and Ivy and stamp around the edge. And added a little border with a Copic marker in E57.




I didn't spend much time on this. But I'm happy with the way it turned out and I think my grandson will like it as well. 

I hope all of you are have a wonderful time getting ready for the holiday.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett


No comments: