Home, Interest

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Three's Company Challenge

Hi all, there is a new challenge at the DRS designs blog. The challenge this week is Three's Company, use three of something. Simple so come and join in the fun.

The inspiration for my card came from my Christmas Tree every year the grand children have there pitcher made with Santa, and I put them on my tree in the little frames, these are some of my favorites to put up each year to see how the kids have changed.



For my card I used the Wintertime Buddies stamp. I stamped it three times and used a square punch to just punch out the Santa face. Then I punched out black squares to layer behind. I used the Open Plaid background stamp on red and green paper for the plaid background layers. I stamped the Christmas Multi Greeting in red on the center strip. Then I stamped the Design Tag Die Cut onto white with black ink and use the Stamp -A - Ma - Jig, to stamp the greeting from the Multi Greeting stamp added some ribbon and a little bling and I was done.


Well I think I covered the Three with this card. Three /Santa's, Three Backgrounds,Three Squares, Three Rectangles. Please join in this fun challenge.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: