Home, Interest

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Let it Snow

Hi everyone, I got my tree up on Saturday I was begin to think it was not going to happen this year. This working crazy hours sure put a cramp in my crafting and fun stuff that I like to do. But life is full of changes.

Today I have a cute Christmas / winter card. I used the Let it Snow Penguins. It was stamped with black ink and the little Penguins were colored with copic markers. I used a die to cut out the image. Then I used Liquid Pearls to outline the word snow. I didn't get as good of coverage as would have liked. It just goes to show you that everything does not turn out perfect,  this technique needs some work. I used liquid glue on the edges and added some White Flower soft to the edges. The background is a embossing folder. I punched the snowflakes and added some glitter glue and used pop dots to attach.



Don't for get to join in the Glitter it up challenge.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett
 

No comments: