Home, Interest

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Give Thanks

Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying your weekend. The card that I have today is a fall card that would be perfect for Thanksgiving. 





The focal image is Sunflower Hurricane Candle this was colored with Copic markers and layered on to mats. For the greeting I stamped the Give Thanks Bible Verse and embossed with clear embossing powder. I sponged inks on the card then covered it with Versa Mark Ink then I added a tiny bit on gold Perfect Pearls and rubbed it in with my finger then buffed it with a Swiffer cloth.


I used, Memento: Cantalope and Tamgelo 
          Distress Ink: Squeezed Lemonade, Tumbled Glass

This is my new favorite technique.


My heart goes out to the people of Paris, God bless.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett


2 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love the color and glow on this! Wow. I am going to try that perfect pearls idea! Love the image you used. Such a warm card!!! Hugz

Sue said...

Had to tell you one more time how incredible this card is! I seriously have to give this a try :)