Home, Interest

Friday, November 6, 2015

Snowy Birthday

Hi all, today I wanted to show you a card I made for my granddaughters birthday its not until December so want it to be more winter and not to much Christmas. I found this stamp last year but it did not arrive in time to us it then. I also wanted to use a different fold, so I chose to do a gate fold.


I started by stamping Marci by La - La Land Crafts I tried some different color combinations an  and decided to use the burgundy and brown on the front. After fussy cutting Marci I started on the front of the card. I cut two burgundy panels then using a old toothbrush and Copic Opaque White I spattered the panels. For the hill she is standing on was cut with a die then lightly covered with Flowersoft snow white. The sign is from DRS designs.The snowflake punches are MS.






I also want to tell you about a great deal that I found  it's a web site called Scrapbook Outlet  they have great prices on die and embossing folders I got five dies and a embossing folder for fifty dollars and free shipping. The service was a little slow as it took 4 days for it to be shipped but it does say on the web site that it could take three to five days, I ordered on a Monday and had it in my hand by the next Tuesday. At these prices I would gladly order from them again.
  
Have a wonderful day,

Janett



No comments: