Home, Interest

Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Beauty of Autumn

Good morning all, my card today uses one of my favorite stamps from DRS designs latest release. 




The Cattail Milk Pail, was stamped then covered with a mask and the Autumn Leaf Pile was stamped over the top and colored with Copic markers. This was layered onto a green die cut oval. The 1 Line Beauty of Autumn  was stamped in coco ink and layered onto green cs. The yellow card was embossed in a embossing folder then layered onto green then a cream card.

This card would go perfect in this weeks challenge Pile it High lots of layers You can see it here.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Janett, Love how you did this in cheerful colors - the card is wonderful and sweet! I was kind of afraid of this image until I made that tag card with it - now I love it!!! You asked where I get my corrugated cardboard - I just get it off whatever box I have laying around or even the base part of frozen pizzas - I just pull the top layer off and it reveals the corrugation. It is all so different and you never know what it will look like when you cut it up! Hugz