Home, Interest

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Everyday Stained Glass

Good Morning all, today I am taking a break from my much loved Zombies. To share with you a tutorial on DRS designs Stained Glass Stamps  they have four different styles of stamps. Today I am going to show you three different techniques.

I always start by stamping the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then coloring with Copic markers.





For this card I used the Memento Tuxedo Black and stamped over the top of the Large Single Butterfly.





Then I used a Copic Marker to color the background.

To finish the card I die cut and added some layers.


For my next card I colored the background because I wanted to emboss the stained glass and Copic and embossing don't work well together.





I stamped the Stain Glass with Color Box black and use clear embossing powder.



For my last card I stamped the Stained Glass over the top of the butterfly with Memento Tuxedo Black.

Then I cover the whole thing with Versa Mark Ink and Extra Thick Embossing Powder.


This gives the look of glass.


These are fun stamps that can give a whole different look to any stamp not just Christmas or Easter.

You can find many more examples Here.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett 




No comments: