Home, Interest

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Ghoul Times



Ghoul Morning all, I am back with a new DRS designs challenge. The new challenge this week is 





As you know I am a huge Walking Dead fan, so I had to have a barn with my zombie if your a fan then you will  remembers the barn scene. I don't know what was happening in that barn but this guy had a ruff time.



I started by stamping Zombie Guy covering him with a mask then stamping just the barn from the Cowboy Snowman . I used my Misty and that made it so much easier to line up the barn. I use my Copic markers to color the image. 
After die cutting with a rectangle I added a mat then started on the background paper.
For this I stamped the Spooky Tree Limb  with Coco Memento Ink. Then I stamped the Ghoul Times Greeting.

Please join us in this fun challenge.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett


No comments: