Home, Interest

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Friendly Frog Birthday

This weeks DRS designs challenge is one that I don't think we have ever done before.

The challenge this week is a Shaker Card.



I started by stamping and coloring the Friendly Flower Frog then fussy cutting. I stamped the Tiny Happy Birthday and used a small rectangle die. The Frame for the shaker part was stamped with the Wood Grain Background  on brown cs with Memento Coco ink then cut with a rectangle die. For the shaker part I used a small plastic bag and filled it with glitter, sequins, and tiny beads then I  folded the top over and used extra stick tape to close the top and to attach the frame.  This makes a much falter shaker card. For the Background I stamped the Birthday Multi Greeting with Memento Sky Blue ink.





On the inside I used the UnFROGettable Birthday.


And the Copics I used.

Join in the fun.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: