Home, Interest

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Peculiar Pumpkins

Hello all,
it's time for the new DRS designs challenge and the challenge this week is a color challenge.


.

I just love these colors, don't you.

For my card I used the Peculiar Pumpkin Patch , and the Batty Happy Halloween.


I stamp the Peculiar Pumpkin Patch and colored with Copic Markers then fussy cut. To add a little sparkle I covered the pumpkins with a clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen. 

For the background I stamped the Batty Happy Halloween with Black Color Box ink then embossed with clear embossing powder.Distress Ink in Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, and Shaded Lilac was sponged over the card. This was layered on to a orange card.



Join us in this fun challenge so was can see what you do with these beautiful colors.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett 

No comments: