Home, Interest

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Scary,Creepy Halloween

Hi all, I know the calendar says it is fall but the thermometer says it July Hot, Hot, Hot. It makes it hard to think about ghost walks and hayrides. Which are some of my favorite fall actives. And Scary movies, the scariest of them all is what you cant see. To me this Raven is super creepy why is he there what does he see.  



For my card today I started by sponging the background with 
Distress Ink, squeezed lemonade,and wild honey Memento tancelo, peanut brittle. If you have trouble sponging on the Memento cover the card with a coating of the lightest Distress Ink in this case the squeezed lemonade. Then adding the other colors on top. Once the background was dry I stamped the The Raven with Color Box Black then clear embossing powder. I very carefully colored the limb with brown Copic. The Accent Bats were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black. 


For the greeting I stamped and embossed the Run in Fear then sponged the same colors over the top.

The spider web is a ms punch and the background is a embossing folder.


On the inside I used the Witches Brew Halloween Greeting.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: