Home, Interest

Thursday, September 29, 2016

The beauty of Autumn...

The new DRS designs challenge this week is a
Autumn Wonders.





For my card I used the Open Leaf

I stamped it repeatedly masking as I stamped.

Then I used my new Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens to color the leaves. These pens are so fun you can use water if you want a lighter water color look. They blend great and you can us the over the top of you Copic. They have so much sparkle.


After coloring the leaves I made a frame and mat then used a white jell pen for the stitch marks.

The Beauty Of Autumn   was stamped with white color box pigment ink then embossed with white embossing powder on vellum.


On the inside I used the Changing Leaves and Coco Brown. I stamped the Medium Silhouette Leaf that I colored on the stamp with the sparkle pen.

Join in the fun.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett



No comments: