Home, Interest

Thursday, March 22, 2012

DRS designs Challange 17

It’s Thursday and that means it time for another challenge at DRS designs. This week it’s Butterflies. So enter those butterfly card for a change to win a great prize.

 
 
For my card I used the Large open silhouette butterfly 115G, Three Butterfly 744F, and Silhouette branch Background 363H.



I stamped the Large open silhouette butterfly on white card and heat embossed with black sparkle embossing powder. It was colored with copic markers. I used the outside the box technique and a spellbinder circle die to cut out the butterfly. I cut a black circle to layer behind the butterfly. On green card stock I stamped the Silhouette branch background with green ink. I used a scrap of yellow card and stamped the Three Butterfly stamp and colored with copic markers. I used the Spellbinder Edgeabilities to cut the edges and layered it onto a strip of black card. The green card use layered onto a black card.
 
Copics; YR04,Y38,Y35,B000,E33
 
Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: