Home, Interest

Monday, March 5, 2012

Words of Comfort

Good morning everyone hope you had a wonderful weekend. It has turned cold again here, I was so loving those seventy degree day but oh well it only March and summer will be here soon engulf.



The card that I’m sharing with you today is a smithy card, that is super simple but I really like the way it turned out. I used the Four Corner Butterfly, and Words of Comfort Sympathy Greeting.
First I stamped the DRS designs Four Corner Butterfly in Distress Ink (Peeled Paint), along the side of the card then I ripped the edges, I added a green ribbon around the edge this was layered onto a piece of tan card, and onto a cream card. The greeting was stamped in the same peeled paint, I cut it down and layered it on on to tan c/s. And added it to the card front.
 
Have a wonderful day,
 
Janett

No comments: