Home, Interest

Thursday, March 29, 2012

DRS designs Challange 18

Hello everyone it time for another challenge at DRS designs, this week it is shape cards, Anything goes but no rectangle or square cards. I hope you join in for a change to win some great prizes.

 
For my card I used Dogwood branch 1092H it was stamped on white card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used Copic markers to color the image. then used a oval to cut out the image. a pink layer was cut with a scalloped die. I folded a layer of white card in half and used a scalloped die not going all the way to the fold and cut with a scalloped die. A flower die was used to cutout the pink flowers and a brad was added to the center, it was attached to the card front. From white card using a Heartfelt creations Decorative oval window die I cut a white layer and attached it to the back of the card.
 
 
 
Copics: B000, RV02, RV10, RV000, G82, G0000
 
Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: