Home, Interest

Thursday, September 20, 2012

DRS designs Challenge #43 Pun Sayings


Today DRS designs has a wonderful challenge this week Pun Sayings. Come and join us for this fun challenge.

For my card I used the Purrfectly Birthday Greeting I thought this was so funny, and the                 "Purr"fectly Comofortable Kitty . I stamped the kitty with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with copic markers. I chose to color her gray like my cat Tink. Scissors were used to cut out the kitty. I layered her on black and white card stock that was cut with a Spellbinder die.
The Purrfectly Birthday Greeting was stamped with the same black ink and cut with a Spellbinder die.



I hope you will get out those funny stamps and join us for this challenge.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

Supplies:
Stamps- Purrfectly Birthday Greetings, and “Purr” fectly Comfortable Kitty
Copics- B28,B26,E57,E33,T4,T6,RV10
Spellbinder- Majestic Elements
Adhesive Rhinestones


No comments: