Home, Interest

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Flat Backed Treat Box


Good morning everyone. Fall has arrived in the north Georgia Mountains, the leaves are changing and the nights are cool. I have been thinking a lot about when my children were young, and we would have family hay rides and roast hot dogs and marshmallow over a fire. We had so much fun.



When I saw this little treat box over on Splitcoast I new that I had to give it a try. You can find the directions here. The stamps that I used were Argyle Background, Argyle Diamond, and Toasting marshmallow. I stamped the Argyle Background in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on cream card stock. And used the Argyle Diamond and Peeled Paint Distress Ink and Rich Coco Memento ink to add the color These were cut out and layered on to brown card. Using Tuxedo Black ink and the Toasting Marshmallow  was stamped and colored with copic markers and cut out with scissors. A little Stickles was added to the fire and Glossy Accents were added to the marshmallow. Foam tape was used to attach the marshmallow to the box front.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

Supplies:

Stamps- Argyle Diamond, Argyle Background, Toasting Marshmallow
Memento -Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa
Distress ink- Peeled Paint
Copic- YR09,Y38,E53,E33,E57,YR02,
Glossy Accents
Stickles

No comments: